Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone done the blackeye mod to their car but colour coded them instead of doing them black? I was searching the net to reply to a post, but couldn't find any. I'm not fussed which Ford its on, but would be nice to see and then i can help out the member, and give others some inspiration (hopefully)

·
AKA The Twigg!
9,331 Posts
Anyone done the blackeye mod to their car but colour coded them instead of doing them black? I was searching the net to reply to a post, but couldn't find any. I'm not fussed which Ford its on, but would be nice to see and then i can help out the member, and give others some inspiration (hopefully)
here you go astor grey eyes from my old mk2.

Car Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle Tire

Car Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle

Dan

Attachments

Reactions: st-tdci-russ

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks Dan, would use the button but there isn't one... !?!?!?

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
Am looking for non-blackeyes, like blueeyes/redeyes/greeneyes etc, there's loads of pics of them in black to look at, (as per 1st post), and none in different colours... but yes i agree, panther black mk3 mondy's with blackeyes is gorgeous.

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
trouble is the closer the colour is to black the more it may seem pointless to some people for example ink blue you wouldnt really see the difference unless close up but something like red or st200 blue that would be quite noticable

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
trouble is the closer the colour is to black the more it may seem pointless to some people for example ink blue you wouldnt really see the difference unless close up but something like red or st200 blue that would be quite noticable
Performance blue (st220) now thats a nice colour... Emerald green... they'd look good and a lot less aggressive than black.

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
Performance blue (st220) now thats a nice colour... Emerald green... they'd look good and a lot less aggressive than black.
[/quote]

yeah your right there. ive seen performance blue ones years back

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
not seen a mk4 with blackeyes... mmm tasty

·
Little Megger
47 Posts
Yeh i aint seen it done before, there aint much modding going on with the mk4.
New sports fogs come today, so should look even better.

not seen a mk4 with blackeyes... mmm tasty

Reactions: Mk4T185

·
AKA The Twigg!
9,331 Posts
When the mk2 was starting to get mods involved in the change from the mk1 alot of the south east lot started colour eyes on them. Seen juice green eyes and electric current red eyes too. Look ok on colourcoded cars. It's funny as I swapped between morrettes in matt black and the Astor eyes and preferred the Astor eyes. Never got on with morrettes.
I have a panther black mk3 and haven't done blackeyes as yet lol.

Dan

·
MEG Corporal
1,529 Posts
Wheel Automotive parking light Car Tire Vehicle

This is on my last Mondeo, Originaly it was from Wootty, who did the colour on the eyes, but this is on a cuirass colour Mondy... This is about the best shot of headlights i have.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks mate, pics good, the more the merrier!

·
Registered
12,423 Posts
here you go astor grey eyes from my old mk2.

View attachment 119962

View attachment 119963

Dan
[/quote]

They look a bit tasty there Danny lol

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
My panther black mk4 with black eyes
i was wondering how long until i would see this. i remember being at mondeo mania seeing the mk4's before release even then ithought it would be an easy job.

seems its about 4 years then as ive just seen um

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My panther black mk4 with black eyes
i was wondering how long until i would see this. i remember being at mondeo mania seeing the mk4's before release even then ithought it would be an easy job.

seems its about 4 years then as ive just seen um

[/quote]

Them mk4's blackeyes looking f-tasty

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Heres my pepper red eyes didnt know if these would look right but looked really nice
Looking good mate, thanks for posting!

1 - 20 of 113 Posts