Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,474 Posts
Yep, apart from being a bunch of cheating diving arsebandits in the prem they did do the biz tonight, best nil - nil I've seen for ages anywho....how good is that Hleb fella..??....he ran riot round all the Real defence all night....Thought Ronaldo and Zidane looked plain ordinary tonight, do they even want to be there anymore or not..??....they used to be unstoppable, now they can't even play one touch footy anymore......

...oh yeah unlucky Liverthingy.... :D

·
Just me
19,673 Posts
:D

That's all I can say!

·
Man in a Jag
15,051 Posts
F and indeed off you lot :(

Were still the Champions of Europe until 17th May.

·
Man in a Jag
15,051 Posts
Yeah. Well done to Arsenal though (sincerely). I hope we stuff em today, but they could go on and possibly win the champs league. The final is in Paris so that will make a lot of the team feel at home :) (now if the final was in Spain, we would have done better)

·
Registered
2,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wouldn't it be hilarious if they won it and finished 5th and you finished 4th and missed out thanks to the rule that you worked so hard to introduce last year about the winners getting the last cl place

:woot:

·
Man in a Jag
15,051 Posts
MoyesBlue said:
Wouldn't it be hilarious if they won it and finished 5th and you finished 4th and missed out thanks to the rule that you worked so hard to introduce last year about the winners getting the last cl place

:woot:
Ah well, never mind - you'll never have that dilema :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts