Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1181 - 1200 of 1237 Posts

·
Conversmod & Powermod UK Install & Support
2016 Mondeo mk5 Titanium 2.0 TDCI 180ps
1,314 Posts
Apologies guys - hadn't realised my inbox was so full! plenty of room again now :)

·
1,314 Posts
HaHa maybe :biggrin:

Just replied to everyone who has PMed me - sorry if i don't reply straight away sometimes; this isn't my normal 9-5 so only get chance to come on here in the evenings/weekends to answer :)

·
Registered
96 Posts
The one thing i'd really love to see as an option on this mod, if it was at all possible to do, is view the fuel level as an actual percentage. Having a visual, graphical gauge on the FL Convers is nice, but i'd love something that said, say, Fuel: 40% or the sorts. Not sure if that would even be possible though

·
Big Megger
414 Posts
I just sent a message re the themes and park assist mods, i do like the look of these.

·
1,314 Posts
The one thing i'd really love to see as an option on this mod, if it was at all possible to do, is view the fuel level as an actual percentage. Having a visual, graphical gauge on the FL Convers is nice, but i'd love something that said, say, Fuel: 40% or the sorts. Not sure if that would even be possible though
Sadly I don't think we will see any further developments for this other than we have now; the developer isn't actively developing anything further any more

·
Big Megger
253 Posts
Sadly I don't think we will see any further developments for this other than we have now; the developer isn't actively developing anything further any more
Hi! Motral is developing new features, for example now he has unlimited the partial distance counter:

·
1,314 Posts
Interesting, will drop him a whatsapp to find out details. Hopefully he may develop mod for the 15xx firmware as well then

·
1,314 Posts
As far as we know he has just made the 2k trip removal, no other mods are being developed. @Neretva please let me know if you have heard anything different?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hey guys having some issues with the motral update. I have a 09 mk4 and had the 0815 firmware on my convers+. I did the motral update but I don't have the PDC onscreen and still have 2 themes. I did the base pack with PDC and ptc light pack theme pack. And now have some fault codes. U0151 and u2101 any ideas?

·
1,314 Posts
Yes I use the DPF filter function. You do need a gateway box permanently connected to the OBD port for it to work (like you do with boost gauge)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for the info @bigi. So I have a Mondeo facelift and I already have some conversmod with digital speed indicator and PDC and a Hungarian language support too. If I want to install this DPF filter function can I install that to I keep these functionalities as is now?

And this dpf indicator is show me if the DPF fullness is 80% or more. Because as I noticed the regeneration starts when the engine is warm and the DPF fullness is 80% or more.

Thanks

·
1,314 Posts
If you got your dash mod through m0tral or through the conversmod website then yes you can add the functionality to it for the xtra cost of the addons and keep what you have already. The only difference is if you got it from m0tral you will need to PM me the details of VIN etc so i can get it brought over to the conversmod system to allow updates.

Th DPF screen is displayed on the convers+ when the car is doing a regen cycle, and displays another message once completed. It doesn't show any values, it just tells you when a Regen cycle is underway and when completed.

·
Registered
42 Posts
H

Hey guys having some issues with the motral update. I have a 09 mk4 and had the 0815 firmware on my convers+. I did the motral update but I don't have the PDC onscreen and still have 2 themes. I did the base pack with PDC and ptc light pack theme pack. And now have some fault codes. U0151 and u2101 any ideas?
Hi

I am having the same problem.

What have you done to solve it ?

·
Megger
78 Posts
Hi everyone.

I'm really new to modding stuff, so please be gentle...

I'm loving the look of the Converse+ update, and while I know it won't add functionality that isn't actually on the car itself, I'd like to get the most out of what I've got... Mind you - 120 pages of forum is a bit more than I'll be able to get thorugh, so if anyone can answer these quickies - i'd be really grateful...

First - Will it work on a 54 plate, 2.0L TDCi Mondeo Estate - I believe it's a Mk 4?
and if so, then second, is there an English language version, as the video and pics I've seen here is obviously not...

I don't know much about the Convers+ system, so if there's any instructions and a list of required equipment then I'd be really interested to know!

Thanks in advance, and great work to everyone involved - especially Motral, who I don't seem to be able to PM here for some reason - so if there's a way of getting in touch

Dave.

1181 - 1200 of 1237 Posts