Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1221 - 1237 of 1237 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello. i am interesed in buying a convers+ for my ford car but i need some one that can help me with the upgrade. i have the elm327 cable, i have a laptop and i am from spain. @archibald can be do it remotely? you can help us?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hello!

I would like to inquire about my Convers dashboard.
I want to update so that you know the following:
- PTC display
- Park Assistant
- Digital speed
- Battery voltage
- Digital number of water temperature
- Lamps
- DPF regeneration?
- Turbo pressure?

There is currently 1412 firmware, 2013 2.0 Tdci Mondeo 163PS, Manual Transmission
Can I do it myself? What do I have to buy? What program do you need?
I have a USB ELM327 switch HS / MS-CAN device. Can I do that?

Thanks for the help!
Thomas from Hungary

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ok so i have not long joined

Is this update still available for my 2012 mondeo titanium X running version 1412

I think mine is the FL version as it has the satnav media unit, bluetooth and voice control etc

would love the tpms to work cos ive had 3 punctures in 2 months and thosee low profile tyres are hard to tell if you have a flat, and at £166 each i would rather get a puncture fixed than buy new tyres all the time

Also does anyone have alex's email

thanks in advance guys

·
Super Moderator
31,294 Posts
answers in the thread.... conversmod.de

·
Conversmod & Powermod UK Install & Support
2016 Mondeo mk5 Titanium 2.0 TDCI 180ps
1,314 Posts
Ok so i have not long joined

Is this update still available for my 2012 mondeo titanium X running version 1412

I think mine is the FL version as it has the satnav media unit, bluetooth and voice control etc

would love the tpms to work cos ive had 3 punctures in 2 months and thosee low profile tyres are hard to tell if you have a flat, and at £166 each i would rather get a puncture fixed than buy new tyres all the time

Also does anyone have alex's email

thanks in advance guys
As long as you have the engine management icon in the top of the display and not on the LCD (the yellow engine symbol), then yes you can have conversmod installed. the TPMS mod requires setting up after install as it doesn't work in the same way as the normal one - remember you have not got the antenna in each wheel so you have to tell it which wheel is which.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good afternoon, I recently bought a mondeo mk4 2008 2.0 tdci auto titanium x, I bought a CM327 device in convers + mod, but I don't know what happened to the mods on the website, they no longer work or there is a problem, I am from Spain and I live in Malaga, I don't know if any Spanish here or someone who knows how to update the conversation, I don't know how to do it and what programs I need.
Thank you very much and Greetings!

·
Super Moderator
31,294 Posts
I would imagine most software developers could create their own custom interface, possibly constrained by the
memory allocation. Trial and error could get you there. Swap a simple line to an image and it either works or
corrupts the display. Not seen the source code so no idea what code it uses.

I hate programming and lazy, I take the approach of finding something that does something similar to what I want
and then delete stuff until it stops working ending up with the minimialist code required and then start adding
back the parts that were not included in the original code.

1221 - 1237 of 1237 Posts