·
Premium Member
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
MEG Admiral
3,112 Posts
Yes mate, standard pc cooling fans will be fine for the amp. Getting 4 of them myself for my amps. With regards to wiring into car, I don't know but from I.T point of view, they will be fine. Might have to get 2 below bringin air in and 2 above pulling warm air out though

LED fans not a problem

·
Premium Member
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got 2 of those fans today going to fit them tomorrow and see how i get on will put a picture up when i'm done :L

·
Premium Member
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fitted one of the cooling fans today but the weather got really bad so will have to fit the other one later. :L

Attachments

·
MEG Admiral
3,112 Posts
Is that sucking in fan or blowing out mate

·
Premium Member
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is sucking in mate and the other one that i have got to fit in the other corner will be blowing out :L

·
MEG Admiral
3,112 Posts
You need the sucking ones at the bottom and blowing out at the top. Hot air rising and all that. be worth getting a couple of smaller ones sitting on the top.

·
MEG Admiral
3,112 Posts
I know it sounds a bit overkill but in the summer it will really heat up

·
Premium Member
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:L when i fit the other one i will swap them over so sucking in at the bottom and blowing out at the top.

·
Premium Member
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Weather got better so fitted the other one bottom sucking air in and top one blowing it out :L

Attachments

·
Just me
19,673 Posts
Nice work, looking good :L

·
MEG Admiral
3,112 Posts
It does look good mate, if it does start getting hot mate I would suggest possibly adding another on both top and bottom, but I hope you won't have to.

You will have to let me know how you did the wiring as I will be doing mine soon.

·
Ugly Little Mo Fo
3,428 Posts
only bummer if you had to do that would be not looking even because of the shape, hopefully you wont need to though m8, looks good as is :L

·
Premium Member
3,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
kettsmateoli said:
It does look good mate, if it does start getting hot mate I would suggest possibly adding another on both top and bottom, but I hope you won't have to.

You will have to let me know how you did the wiring as I will be doing mine soon.
No worries mate was easy. :L

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.