Ford Automobiles Forum banner

cooling fan

699 views 14 replies 5 participants last post by  Davey H 
#1 ·

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Yes mate, standard pc cooling fans will be fine for the amp. Getting 4 of them myself for my amps. With regards to wiring into car, I don't know but from I.T point of view, they will be fine. Might have to get 2 below bringin air in and 2 above pulling warm air out though

LED fans not a problem

#3 ·
I got 2 of those fans today going to fit them tomorrow and see how i get on will put a picture up when i'm done :L

#4 ·
Fitted one of the cooling fans today but the weather got really bad so will have to fit the other one later. :L

Attachments

#5 ·
Is that sucking in fan or blowing out mate

#6 ·
That is sucking in mate and the other one that i have got to fit in the other corner will be blowing out :L

#7 ·
You need the sucking ones at the bottom and blowing out at the top. Hot air rising and all that. be worth getting a couple of smaller ones sitting on the top.

#8 ·
I know it sounds a bit overkill but in the summer it will really heat up

#9 ·
:L when i fit the other one i will swap them over so sucking in at the bottom and blowing out at the top.

#10 ·
Weather got better so fitted the other one bottom sucking air in and top one blowing it out :L

Attachments

#11 ·
Nice work, looking good :L

#12 ·
It does look good mate, if it does start getting hot mate I would suggest possibly adding another on both top and bottom, but I hope you won't have to.

You will have to let me know how you did the wiring as I will be doing mine soon.

#13 ·
only bummer if you had to do that would be not looking even because of the shape, hopefully you wont need to though m8, looks good as is :L

#15 ·
kettsmateoli said:
It does look good mate, if it does start getting hot mate I would suggest possibly adding another on both top and bottom, but I hope you won't have to.

You will have to let me know how you did the wiring as I will be doing mine soon.
No worries mate was easy. :L

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.