Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
[quote name=TDCi 160+]Picking mine up from Ford on wednesday (thats when im next off work) for £10.19 each. You can get Powerflex ones for around £70, but i just cant justify spending the extra £30 on getting some over the Ford ones.[/quote]

The powerflex will last much longer, say another 3-4 years with the ford ones will need replacing again, powerflex wont

·
Little Megger
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
OK so the new Powerflex bushes cost £61, and the labour from a local garage about £100 - he said the subframs was OK after a good few thousand miles on less than a full complement of Ford bushes. £65 for geometry. About half the cost of Fords- job done. Now to see if they last.

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
powerflex bushes are the best the bushes will never need changing ever again ford ones will, i would rather pay more for something thats definately guaranteed to last longer than skimp on something that wont last as long and will need doing again at some point end of the day wasting money

i bought poly bushes i was lucky to find someone selling a ful lset on ebay after they sold their car and i got them for £35

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.