Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Is there anybody who can give me some direction? I have a 2010 Mondeo Titanium X with sat nav & I am unable to debond old phones that I no longer have possesion of. Message is "no link to phone available", so far I have tried by the book selecting the debond option but message "No response from phone unit" for all 3 options. Using my phone ford audio is discoverable Message is "Failed to bond phone please debond one phone first. Removed fuse and left for one hour no success. Removed Bluetooth module (8M5T-19C112-AP) and refitted. Voice control works Radio/CD works and Sat Nav works. Downloaded update from ETIS on USB, however this failed message "No data on stick" selected usb/aux but no upload. Used another phone with no success will a new module fix this problem?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks

I have tried this a few times Ign off, press phone button and message appears "No link to phone available"

press button and go to menu, bluetooth then debond

I have read that the Module even though it has the same number must come from the same model vehicle, I am trying to find info on the multifunctions of the Module for example is this where the old phones are stored, if all other functions work is it likely to be a module failure?.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts