Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all and thank you for reading my post. The car is question is a 2010 2.0 tdci Kuga at 122,000. My partners had it since new and till recently was faultless. The problem started a month ago when it lost all power and mil on. RAC said the dpf was blocked and managed to get it home. At the time dtc 2002 was showing. After several attempts using forscan I managed to force a regen however the code would reappear even if the car wasn't started. Thinking it be the pressure sensor I replaced this with a new one and also the pressure pipes. Yet the code would return once driving. Sometimes instantly, other times after a day. The car will do a forced regen butbusuall takes two attempts. Then another code appeared ( dtc c1278) regarding the steering wheel angle sensor. I got hold of a used one and made sure it was set up. Yet the dtc returned. Live data of the dpf shows around 40 psi, the live data for the angle sensor remains at 0 degrees even when steering. Then code dtc p003a regarding the turbo also decided to appear. A mechanic said this would be the sensor on top of the turbo which again I replaced. All of these codes I can reset, I've done live tests and all sorts but the problems return. Not only am I frustrated but my partner wants to get rid of the Kuga. Can anyone please help
Thank you in advance
Jim

·
8 gears or more please
TrevorB BMW320 M Sport 2020 M Sport Pro Pack. Tech Pack (Head Up Display)
5,457 Posts
"Bumping" the post to start the "number of views" counter working (Aaah, its had 16 views only up to now)

Jim, you might get a better response posting in the Mk4 Mondeo Diesel Engine Section

1 - 3 of 3 Posts