Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I added a question earlier on today but no one has replied but quite a few have read it must be lack of knowledge so i will just try repeating it until i get a good response, i have a leak on the timing cover side of the engine, and i suspect its the diesel fuel pump, has anyone got knowledge of replacing the lucas cav roto pump, timing bleeding ect, could it be the seal behind the sprocket that is leeking?.

·
MEG Captain
4,819 Posts
and with an attitude like that then this may be the only response you get !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! , there is no need to keep repeating yourself for at least a couple of days , as for the leak , i dont know , try being a little more patient and the world may open up before your eyes ;)

·
Glen
4,110 Posts
I know tat on some models there is a mec hanical fuel pump that runs on the timing chain, could be something to do with that?

·
Couch Potato
2,944 Posts
turbod3 said:
I added a question earlier on today but no one has replied but quite a few have read it must be lack of knowledge so i will just try repeating it until i get a good response, i have a leak on the timing cover side of the engine, and i suspect its the diesel fuel pump, has anyone got knowledge of replacing the lucas cav roto pump, timing bleeding ect, could it be the seal behind the sprocket that is leeking?.
I don't think lack of knowledge is a problem on this site m8, you won't find a more knowledgeable place to find info about Mondeos and I think a lot of members would find that comment offensive. A bit more patience on your part wouldn't go amiss.

·
Glen
4,110 Posts
you have to wait for the right person to see your post, people are back to work now! lol poor buggers.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.