Ford Automobiles Forum banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
I complete the loop cable this morning, so i go to my Mondy and i try to search the socket!

No way to find it... is it possible that my car was produced without it?

My car is from 2007, Ghia Model with Sony radio as default

·
Registered
457 Posts
Sorry mate, but why did you spend so much money for a original housing, pins and tool, but could not spend a few Euros for the right (shielded) cable? And, do you plan to raise a company for repairs and manufacturing, because otherwise a 15€ (or if you like good tools, 100€) tool would have done the same...

·
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
My friend work for a maintenance/electronic company. They use many tools like this. He lent it to me!

For shielded cable, there's no problem! I used a normal 0,5 cable but if the correct one is shielded, i'm going to buy it!

My big problem is the socket,after remove the glove box, i spend many times searching the loop socket. I see wiki pages for a possible location, but no results.

Any ideas? Or maybe could someone have the diagrams in order to create this new line?

·
Registered
457 Posts
@pinoloz, i've looked up your harness and accessories by the VIN you gave me and can tell that off the dashboard harness you have (Ford FINIS 1505469) there is no loop-adapter included. Very seldom and only for some basic models, but you have one of such. So you can save your time trying to locate it ;-)

So in your case the mic goes directly to the Quadlock-connector of the radio on C-12 and C-10 AND to the Bluetooth-connector on 3+4.

The AUX-Port is directly connected to Bluetooth-connector 19 (GND) 37+38 (Signals)

Line out of the Bluetooth comes from 23, 5+6 and go directly to Quadlock C-6, C-5 and C-11.

This fits perfect for having a 19C112 S&C Bluetooth-module with an Sony and you can simply swap the module and be done!

·
Registered
5 Posts
In case anyone is reading this with the problem I had..

My car was produced March 2008 with no phone capability and a Sony radio.

I had no loop cable fitted ( above glovebox 8 pin connector)

Audio-Codierstecker ("Loop"-Stecker) [MK4-Wiki]

I bought the connector and pins from RS Components on the part numbers above and fitted the wires in a BB configuration, this was wrong as that is the configuration for cars with Satnav.
I re wired the connector to pin 1 looped to 5. pin 2 looped to 6. The Microphone now works on my car.

I hope this helps someone, all the information i found was to do with cars with Satnavs.

PS. i have a home made BB 8pin connector (Satnav) if any one wants it!
Hi, I would love to acquire the BB 8 pin connector from you please, how much did you want for it.
Thanks

21 - 26 of 26 Posts