Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you currently own the Ford EcoSport or are you still deciding on whether to get it or not? If you currently own one, how does it compare to other vehicles that you have owned?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am still making up my mind about it. The car looks great and the features are cool too, just want to wait a bit more and make sure that it's good on road as well.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I am still thinking about a purchase but it's looking quite likely that I will. It depends to some extent on what kind of deals are on offer when the launch kicks in.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Currently, I haven't bought the Ford EcoSport yet, but I'm pretty sure that I am going to get it once I can bargain down the price a bit. The interior of the car is great, nice looking with super comfortable seats and pretty much all the necessities needed inside a car.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm seriously leaning towards buying it but want the extras, so I would have to look around or wait until next year's model comes out. I'm not in a hurry to buy a second vehicle but we will need one next year when our youngest is driving.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I've been considering buying one for a bit now. I currently own a Fiesta ST and I love it but I have a kid on the way and its not really practical in the long term so I'm considering this. Been meaning to go to the dealership and get a test drive of one but haven't had the chance yet.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I've been looking into getting one myself once it's a couple of years old and I can get some better discounts. However I've read a few reviews online with fairly average scores, quite a few of them mention poor quality and handling that isn't up to Ford's usual standards which makes me a little apprehensive about getting one myself. I'll wait until lots of user reviews come in before I really make up my mind.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I own it. Its pretty good but honestly, I am a bit disappointed by its power. The engine feels rather weak while driving. Not to say I regret the purchase but not too delighted with it either.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I don't own it yet, but I will soon decide whether I should buy it now or later. It seems like a very good option to me though.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I don't own one yet but I am not "still deciding" either haha. I have made up my mind to get one as soon as I can afford it. I know people are upset with the power of it, but that's honestly not too big of a deal to me.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I'm still deciding. I really know that I want one, but I am just not sure if it's something I can feasibly do at the moment. I already have one car payment, and I'm not sure how well it will go with me having another one. I'm hoping to get one soon, though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts