Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
12,423 Posts
you bloody would of thought so mate, likeing your car my friend, nice to be kept up to date with certain things you have been doing, your car is a credit to you mate

·
Banned
3,675 Posts
Only saw the first pic and thought "why the bloody hell has he put the time and date in the middle of his screen" Then it twigged " its photoshopped on"

I`LL GET ME COAT :thankyousign:

·
MEG Admiral
2,554 Posts
looks good, where did ya get it done?

·
Registered
766 Posts
didn't see a PT mate, no worries glad you got it sorted mate. Looks really nice all done and very nice advertising banner :)

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
id watch the insurance on that big an advert my dad had a huge premium on his when he had his site down the side of his car :(

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
totalguy said:
id watch the insurance on that big an advert my dad had a huge premium on his when he had his site down the side of his car :(
:whistling: easy to remove suppose :tongue: :L

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
true if your not stuck in the car lol

·
MEG Corporal
251 Posts
Looks good bud, especially with the RS kit on now... where did you get the wind deflectors for the front windows? I'd like a set of those on mine :naughty:

Cheers, smarty.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
smarty said:
Looks good bud, especially with the RS kit on now... where did you get the wind deflectors for the front windows? I'd like a set of those on mine :naughty:

Cheers, smarty.
got them of german ebay £33. posted :L

1 - 16 of 16 Posts