Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
AKA The Twigg!
9,331 Posts
looking good gaz. the proper RS issue ones. Blue is the new black remember lol. BTW dont fit them springs. get round jeffs and pick up my replacement Eggs please lol. cant trust your dad to do anything other than work overtime!!!!!!!

Dan :L

·
MEG resident lightbulb changer
1,038 Posts
I thought you were gonna keep your car standard....that would be classified as a mod wouldn't it? :whistling:

·
Banned
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
leapingfrog said:
I thought you were gonna keep your car standard....that would be classified as a mod wouldn't it? :whistling:
TUT TUT TUT Wilco

You need to read up on the Hendy m8 lol

Have a look at my ORIGINAL springs on Sunday m8. You`ll find they are identical :L :L

·
AKA The Twigg!
9,331 Posts
anglianut said:
leapingfrog said:
TUT TUT TUT Wilco

You need to read up on the Hendy m8 lol

Have a look at my ORIGINAL springs on Sunday m8. You`ll find they are identical :L :L
hes right you know. they are blue on there at the moment. and have the ikkle RS logos on them !! :L

·
MEG resident lightbulb changer
1,038 Posts
I stand corrected :ponder: :D .
I shall have a look on sunday :tongue:

·
at Vanishing Point....
3,994 Posts
anglianut said:
But arn't your currently fitted ones a bit shorter??? :nahnah:

·
AKA The Twigg!
9,331 Posts
Rhys said:
anglianut said:
But arn't your currently fitted ones a bit shorter??? :nahnah:
get a bit shorter when he gets into the car too. hes put on a bit of weight since the last meet you know rhys.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.