Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
IS BACK!!
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
another good afternoon with some nice mondeos, shame about the snow and frost-bitten feet though.

Attachments

·
Nottinghamshire Rep
1,111 Posts
yep there were

plus cheek out my new back spats at £35 +p&p :tongue:

so let me no wot you all think and thay are not frunt ones justed turned round as i had them done propper not like my spelling :doh:

·
Window licking mong
39,488 Posts
sorry i couldnt stay long, had an appointment with a cat! (it took 1 hour to get it on the ramps and 10 mins to fit the cat lol) my car was sh1tted up cos i planned on coming in the mk2 which is clean, but the mk1 gets a respray this week so watch this space!

ok it looks a shed but its like the millenium falcon its got it where is counts, and it made the kessle run in less than 12 parsecs (and not one of the corilian ships i'm talkin about one of the big baulk cruisers!)

how much of big [email protected] were them coppers who turned up???? i have been to dozens of meets and never seen such idiocy especially considering we had no music blaring or loud exhausts going on :(

thats a big thumbs down for newmarket constabulary, and a thumbs up for having the next meet elsewhere :L

·
MEG Admiral
2,554 Posts
nice to see so many `sweet` mk1`s......ahhh

·
Im Back !!!!
3,483 Posts
bathrug said:
its ALWAYS nice to see some MK1s rather than loads of MK2's
I noticed that, quite rare to see the Mk2's outnumbered for once :)

·
IS BACK!!
2,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
where are all the other pictures then lads? i'm sure that there were more cameras there than lee's and me with my mobile?

·
Registered
12,423 Posts
looking good for mk 1's guys, sorry i couldnt make this meet but if i had of done it would of been in the mk 1 citrine anyways, thinks she would of looked nice sitting with the east lot

take care all

lee

·
Registered
818 Posts
karlos said:
where are all the other pictures then lads? i'm sure that there were more cameras there than lee's and me with my mobile?
sure i put some up :loopy:

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts