Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took my titanium x sport 163 into the dealership the other day because i've been having occasional problems with the car not detecting the key or saying that the key is outside the car when i'm driving. whilst there i told them about the car feeling very sluggish when setting off leading to me stalling sometimes and also after you change gear and press the throttle the car seems to slow before accelerating. The results, they replaced the key batteries and reprogrammed them and also updated the convers +, i haven't noticed any difference there but they also updated the ecu and WOW ! There's none of the bogging down at low revs, no hesitation after a gear change and it feels as responsive as a petrol engine and feels like a different car now. Fantastic

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was under warranty so no charge. I did make up a little story to them that it had a flat spot in 4th gear because I'd heard stories about ford charging if you just ask for an update.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.