Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well ive just been talking to some people who live in the states and they have said that over there they now have an electronic water pup for there V6's and it means that the standard engine driven plastic and metal ones can be removed, now some of you would say whats the point but they have seen 7-10BHP power gains from doing this so opinions people is it worth a try

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
electricity and water dont mix :L

in anycase it can easy fail, and how would you know if the will follow the rev paterns correctly (higher revs = more heat = more required in the way of cooling), best stick to the metal one IMHO

ooooh and the 7 - 10 BHP claim i dont believeas you will just be transfaring the load from a direct load, to indirect load (the load would be apparent through the alternator)

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yep thats sort of what i was thinking with but more technical lol aparently there is a write up on it in a pdf on the net somwere ill have a look and see what i can find

·
My name is Steve
6,700 Posts
Nor me, i've had the displeasure of H/G failure, i,ll stick to me metal one, like to a have read about it though

1 - 7 of 7 Posts