Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just found this site thanks to stdrivers.co.uk I have just bought my Mondeo ST TDCi and thought I would introduce my self.

I live in Weston Super Mare. I love all toys that go into cars and like to modify mine as much as possile without going over the top!!!!

Cheers all - speak to some of you soon.

Daddy V! :thankyousign:

·
Premium Member
26,464 Posts
Welcome Daddy V.

Now, for someone who has just agreed to the site rules as you've just registered, you surprise me! :whistling:

TRADERS:
If you are a Trader, and you wish to register, you can, but you will have to pay the Traders Membership Fee. If you intend to use this site to make money you need to pay the going rate. This offers extras benefits, please send an e-mail to [email protected] for further details.
How do we define a Trader?
Someone who sells more than one car at a time, or is in general selling cars regularly. Or someone who is selling parts on a regular basis. If you've got a car you own and are breaking it for parts, that's ok, but if your buying cars with the intention to break them for parts to sell on and make money, then that's one definition of a trader.
If you're selling more than 3 or 4 items a week, week in week out, then we class you as a trader. A trader is someone who is regularly selling items to make a profit.
If your unsure if this applies to you, please e-mail [email protected]
Please don't embarrass yourselves by pretending you are someone you are not.
and:

ADVERTISING:
No Advertising of other clubs/forums/businesses/websites, without prior consent from Monkeyra and solely at the discretion of Monkeyra. This includes Avatars or links in signatures.
Advertising of such without prior consent will earn a warning; three warnings and you are banned, as stated in the BANS section above.
It's all in the site rules you just signed up to. :L

http://www.fordmondeo.org/forum/showrules.php?

·
Premium Member
26,464 Posts
Not a problem. very few people ever read them! :D

·
Never knowingly understood
23,164 Posts
Welcome to the world that is MEG m8. Once you're comfy here, you'll forget the others anyways ^^^, lol. :whistling:

There's loads to MEG... help, advice and enjoyment in general.

When you sign up for Gold Membership (only £10), you can participate in the Gold Community Zone, for subjects other than Mondeo...

Some Gold member forums are:
The Private Forum, Comedy Zone,
Consumer Electronics Technology & IT,
Sports, Photography, Spotted was it you.
There's also the Armchair Market, where you can post sales, wants, eBay finds, etc, etc...

[color:brown]There are now 2 new Gold forums; Gaming and Offers/Discounts/Vouchers[/color]

Andy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts