Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Big Megger
163 Posts
does anyone know if a mondeo 2.0l zetec exhaust will fit onto a st24, its from the cat back?

Cheers chris :thankyousign:

This is what it looks like

·
I did the pics
12,043 Posts
Not without a lot of cutting and welding. And if you're on about a stainless steel jobbie, yo have to make sure it's at least the diameter of you standard exhaust. Dont want a smaller diameter pipe. More hassle than it's worth if you ask me, but it's up to you and what you wanna do.

·
Big Megger
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
it looks like i'll have to stop been tight and pay ASCAR for a cat back twin exit system.

:thankyousign:

·
Registered
54 Posts
i had a look at this on ebay, and after getting under my 2.0 i am more confused than when i started!

isnt the exhaust supposed to route around the fuel tank rather than just straight back?

·
Big Megger
279 Posts
Just make sure that the connection at the cat is similar as i had some problems myself if you look back in this section of the forum. The pipe conection may be too long or too short but you wont know until you put them together. The powerflow one I had was fully matching until the pipe just before the middle box which had to be cut and replaced not too much hassle.

I think my car actually has a manifold from another model than the 1.8 it should too with a different cat set up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts