Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Just me
19,673 Posts
newannaive said:
I see they found the bloke that nicked it then, he looks a right dodgy character too....!!!

:gayfight:
:} :}

Hope this helps Russ :L

·
Registered
9,474 Posts
gravedigger said:
must admit if i don't laugh i will cry :L
yeah, sorry...when I think of how the car looked I realise how gutted you must be, I just hope the insurance thing works out for you......it's deffo my fave car on meg, it's just sooo tidy it's unreal, you must have put 100's of hours alone into just keeping it that clean......

·
MEG Colonel
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
insurance is messing me about i'm putting in a garage my self to get it looked at to see what the damage is, and paying for it my self,

·
MEG Sergeant
2,338 Posts
nice picture russ pity some ugly :BEEP: sat in front of your car though mate :gayfight: hope you get sorted soon matey :L

·
Registered
9,474 Posts
The engine compartment, gearbox and other components are always cleaner than when new. He takes the wheels off to wash under the wheel arches and even removes the number plate to wash behind it.
...and removes the door cards to clean behind them..!!

:whistling:

·
MEG Colonel
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
forgot about the door cards, i had to tell a few white lies, as i want the lad who took it to start bragging round the area so i can have the foooker

·
MEG Colonel
8,988 Posts
no, thats one job i can do better :gayfight: she does all the other tech work, she's more upset then me to be honest, and i'm nearly in tears over this, i just wish i could just get shut of these flash backs of my car been driven away, its like a night mare gone wrong,

i see the paper as give anglanut a plug for his site aswell :L

·
MEG Colonel
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
gravedigger said:
no, thats one job i can do better :gayfight: she does all the other tech work, she's more upset then me to be honest, and i'm nearly in tears over this, i just wish i could just get shut of these flash backs of my car been driven away, its like a night mare gone wrong,

i see the paper as give anglianut a plug for his site aswell :L

·
MEG Colonel
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
[quote name=TDCi 160+]So theres only 20 citrines left in the world?? I knew they were a rare sight but i didnt think they were that rare! [/quote]

one of my little white lies :whistling:

but i bet its not far off that marker

·
Phil "THE BOOST" Wootty
2,739 Posts
how much would the total cost of the damage be.

·
MEG Colonel
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
to be honest ive no idea but the insurance made told me it may be best if i get it repaired myself, otherwice i loose all my discount, then ive got £250 excces, my renewl is up in feb so that will go up, and if i continue they may write it off without the option to buy back, so really i'm stuck with what the best option is

·
MEG Colonel
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
gravedigger said:
to be honest ive no idea but the insurance man told me it may be best if i get it repaired myself, otherwice i loose all my discount, then ive got £250 excces, my renewl is up in feb so that will go up, and if i continue they may write it off without the option to buy back, so really i'm stuck with what the best option is

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.