Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Big Megger
Joined
·
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My missus used my mk3 ghia and has managed to put the climate display into farenheight from celcius without knowing how! i have tried every way i can think of and even looked in the hand book but cant find out how!

PLZ HELP!

if not i will be forced to disconnect the battery and hope it returns!

MC.
 

·
Just me
Joined
·
19,673 Posts
ConcreteMonkey said:
There is a push button next to the screen, just like there is next to the Mileage Display. Press that in.

At least thats how I did it on mine (Zetec-S)
Same here
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
5,343 Posts
tddimark said:
My missus used my mk3 ghia and has managed to put the climate display into farenheight from celcius without knowing how! i have tried every way i can think of and even looked in the hand book but cant find out how!

PLZ HELP!

if not i will be forced to disconnect the battery and hope it returns!

MC.
Is you car a facelift model ????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
145 Posts
ConcreteMonkey said:
There is a push button next to the screen, just like there is next to the Mileage Display. Press that in.

At least thats how I did it on mine (Zetec-S)
The reset button for the [color:red]Trip Computer\External Temperature[/color] display has no effect on the [color:blue]Climate Control[/color] temperature display! I can only assume you have to press a sequence of buttons to reset it to Celcius.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,182 Posts
Strawbs said:
ConcreteMonkey said:
There is a push button next to the screen, just like there is next to the Mileage Display. Press that in.

At least thats how I did it on mine (Zetec-S)
The reset button for the [color:red]Trip Computer\External Temperature[/color] display has no effect on the [color:blue]Climate Control[/color] temperature display! I can only assume you have to press a sequence of buttons to reset it to Celcius.
It does, it just depends on your Model I guess. The Ghia and Ghia-X have a much more advanced computer than the one in the Zetec-S (only displays the temperature) so I guess it is different per model.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
145 Posts
ConcreteMonkey said:
Strawbs said:
ConcreteMonkey said:
There is a push button next to the screen, just like there is next to the Mileage Display. Press that in.

At least thats how I did it on mine (Zetec-S)
The reset button for the [color:red]Trip Computer\External Temperature[/color] display has no effect on the [color:blue]Climate Control[/color] temperature display! I can only assume you have to press a sequence of buttons to reset it to Celcius.
It does, it just depends on your Model I guess. The Ghia and Ghia-X have a much more advanced computer than the one in the Zetec-S (only displays the temperature) so I guess it is different per model.
we're talking about the display in the center console here, right? :ponder:

more advanced computer in the Ghia\X? I would have called it basic! :BEEP: has no instant readout like my ol' Mk1.
 

·
Big Megger
Joined
·
159 Posts
Mate you are a diamond!!!!

thats just what i need!

MC. :thankyousign:

EDIT- just looked im my book printed 08/2000 and p18 is about the headlamp switch!
 
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top