Ford Automobiles Forum banner

Farenheight to Celcuis on MK3

1K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  jungleistmassiv 
#1 ·
My missus used my mk3 ghia and has managed to put the climate display into farenheight from celcius without knowing how! i have tried every way i can think of and even looked in the hand book but cant find out how!

PLZ HELP!

if not i will be forced to disconnect the battery and hope it returns!

MC.

#3 ·
ConcreteMonkey said:
There is a push button next to the screen, just like there is next to the Mileage Display. Press that in.

At least thats how I did it on mine (Zetec-S)
Same here

#5 ·
ConcreteMonkey said:
There is a push button next to the screen, just like there is next to the Mileage Display. Press that in.

The reset button for the [color:red]Trip Computer\External Temperature[/color] display has no effect on the [color:blue]Climate Control[/color] temperature display! I can only assume you have to press a sequence of buttons to reset it to Celcius.

#6 ·
Strawbs said:
ConcreteMonkey said:

The reset button for the [color:red]Trip Computer\External Temperature[/color] display has no effect on the [color:blue]Climate Control[/color] temperature display! I can only assume you have to press a sequence of buttons to reset it to Celcius.
It does, it just depends on your Model I guess. The Ghia and Ghia-X have a much more advanced computer than the one in the Zetec-S (only displays the temperature) so I guess it is different per model.

#7 ·
ConcreteMonkey said:
Strawbs said:
ConcreteMonkey said:

It does, it just depends on your Model I guess. The Ghia and Ghia-X have a much more advanced computer than the one in the Zetec-S (only displays the temperature) so I guess it is different per model.
we're talking about the display in the center console here, right? :ponder:

more advanced computer in the Ghia\X? I would have called it basic! :BEEP: has no instant readout like my ol' Mk1.

#10 · (Edited by Moderator)
Mate you are a diamond!!!!

thats just what i need!

MC. :thankyousign:

EDIT- just looked im my book printed 08/2000 and p18 is about the headlamp switch!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.