Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
312 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today airbag light came on and cluster DTC reading gave 4 faultcodes. OBD reader showed no faults at all. Could anybody suggest what might be wrong?

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Have you got elm configuration software that will show you in the ipc bit if your device is modified

Posted Via The Free TalkFord.com App

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
No it's called elm327 obd2 scan tool you can get them modified so you can activate and deactivate what you want as long as the car has got it I and many other poeple use ford scan or elm configuration that one you can do the same as ford garage can do if you have anelm327 device

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Electrical wiring Gas Cable Electric blue Thumb
One of these devices you just use that switch down to the floor to access your gem abs sasm modules that what I get but higher cars wil have more flip the switch you get ipc eatc and some other modules with that and elmconfig . Ford scan you can reset all modules read and see all codes put car into regen if you have a diesel and read live data I find them very good

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone need some help my passenger rear inner light is not working changed all the bulbs but not working but break light and turn signal is still working it's a mk4 ford mondeo estate

1 - 12 of 12 Posts