Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
wbumanagh
8,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Random post here, Just wondering what everyones fav food is. Im hungry and cant be bothered to go shopping. But my all time fav is a Rib-Eye Steak with pepercord Sauce medium done. mmmmmm.

·
My name is Steve
6,700 Posts
I can honestly say, large doner with thousand island dressing, lots of salad and mayonaise on top, is definately my fave

·
Im Back !!!!
3,483 Posts
Rump steak with cheese glaze served with chunky chips and salad.

Had proper duck once, not the chinese stuff (which i also love) but the real thing, was lovely, but havent had it since so cant be a fav.

·
Premium Member
26,464 Posts
you back in ingerland then william?

·
Still waiting to Wii
2,710 Posts
one word: SUSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :first: :first: :first: :first: :first: :first: :first: :first: :first: :first: :first: :first:

·
Premium Member
26,464 Posts
favourite food......

CORNISH PASTY!! :D :D :D :D

·
Retired
2,480 Posts
My other half is Polish and not very adventurous when it comes to cooking, but she cooks this amazing pork dish. She buys this large piece of pork in netting from Tescos, the only place that does this cut of meat. She then pricks the meat with a skewer all over and pushes corrianer seeds into the holes.

She then places the joint into the oven, in a casserole dish, covered in water with herbs and cooks it for 2 hours or so.

Lovely or what!!!

:tongue:

·
Formerly known as cilla black
15,701 Posts
T bone steak, well done with chips, salad and onion rings, topped with a knob of garlic butter and plenty of salt and vinegar.

·
MEG Admiral
2,934 Posts
Xmas turkey roast, with all the trimmings (cocktail sausages, bacon, bread sauce, pasnips, sprouts, the works!) Like a nuclear assualt on yer tastebuds! :L

(Either that or crispy peking duck)

·
Everybody lies
4,863 Posts
Sunday dinner as done by my mother, absolutley the most tastiest food I`ve ever had, no matter what meat she serves with it. Plus KFC cos I love chicken.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts