1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
nice!!! that red strut brace clashes with the blue bits though

·
Registered
12 Posts
the caveman green machine - i regonise that from somewhere :whistling: :whistling:

Ive a few lovely pics of that car - i'll post them up in a day or too - graham

·
Window licking mong
39,488 Posts
i fooking love that car! glad it stayed on meg :)

·
Registered
818 Posts
Kaine_2k said:
And here is an artists rendition of Gaz's next mod - the smoothed boot:

:D

think this is going to be my next thing to do, matey has a already cut the plate to weld in, but my problem is where to put the number plate and what to do about the lighting? any advice would be gratefully welcome :thankyousign:

steve

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
fordcrazy said:
is that newhaven harbour where the piccies were taken gaz looks well nice

kev :L :L :L
yep great photo location.. :D

percybigun said:
i fooking love that car! glad it stayed on meg :)
:thankyousign: yeah i near bit Ziggys arm off when i found it was up for sale ive :love: this car since i joined MEG!

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
FULLAFECT said:
Kaine_2k said:
And here is an artists rendition of Gaz's next mod - the smoothed boot:

:D

think this is going to be my next thing to do, matey has a already cut the plate to weld in, but my problem is where to put the number plate and what to do about the lighting? any advice would be gratefully welcome :thankyousign:

steve
you can either cut the original numberplate mount into your existing bumper, or like im going to do use the recess in my RS phase 2 bumper to hold the plate, with a few LEDS to light it.

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thanks weegee! she looks bettr with the morretes, they are off cos one of the reflectors was rusted knackering the beam pattern.. (no good for MOT) they are being sorted and put back soon tho..

·
MEG Sergeant
1,454 Posts
:L love the rear of ur car, it is lovely, you done good with it :L

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thats all Ziggys, he should take all the credit, take my word for it she sounds as good as she looks!
she is so nearly totally sorted, that photoshop kaine_2k did has 100% convinced me to get the boot smoothed!

·
Registered
252 Posts
It does look sweet smoothed off like that. IMHO the number plate should go where it is in the photoshop, and use a row of like 12 or so red micro led's to light it.

·
Big Megger
293 Posts
I have a phase 1 rs bumper with the number plate surround already moulded in and just needs a bit if finishing, for sale give me a shout if you are interested!!

thanks

chris

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i think fullafect might be interested, im ok cos the phase 2 already has a place to put the numberplate.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Always was a stunning car, nice to see it's gone to a good home. Glad your putting the morettes back on, it would be naked without them.
I think the smooth boot would look great, please keep any body mods simple though, don't go sticking one of those bloody huge wings on the boot. ewwww

1 - 20 of 29 Posts