Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Focus Zetec S
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So for 12 years iv loved the ST my first love was the mondeo ST 220 but could never afford one typically when fuel costs were so cheap, My son now works at a local Ford garage and I got a good price for my zetec S I'm now the proud owner of the mk2 focus 225 smiles per gallon
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Window

Car Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting Plant

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Hood

·
8 gears or more please
TrevorB BMW320 M Sport 2020 M Sport Pro Pack. Tech Pack (Head Up Display)
5,688 Posts
Great cars - enjoy. Yours looks a nice one.
Brings back happy memories, I had 4 brand new ones around 2007 to 2011 - used to get "employee" discount - the good old days and my friend actually owned a Ford dealership lock stock and barrel - so, once I purchased my first one, it only used to cost me a £1,000 per year to swop - no brainer - happy days

Reactions: Mondeogirltdci

·
Super Moderator
31,462 Posts
How long before you get pulled with that rear plate? :D

Like the wheels/colour they suit the car. Rear discs look a little small though. Newphew has the 19's on
his X Sport and the front and rear discs look really small.

·
I Love Diesel
2,516 Posts
Nice one!

I've been looking at the Mk3 Focus ST-3 as a possible next car. Cheaper to run than the ST220 (ok, not much), and have some of the newer extras (particularly driver assistance) that help as you get older.

Just a thought - if you're serious about hiding your number plate you might want to try a bit harder. I reckon I could crack that fairly quickly.

·
Registered
Focus Zetec S
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How long before you get pulled with that rear plate? :D

Like the wheels/colour they suit the car. Rear discs look a little small though. Newphew has the 19's on
his X Sport and the front and rear discs look really small.
Rear plate delete :Dnar iv changed the plate now everything is still stock and un mapped at the moment having new exhaust fitted next week brake upgrade next 😉

·
Registered
Focus Zetec S
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice one!

I've been looking at the Mk3 Focus ST-3 as a possible next car. Cheaper to run than the ST220 (ok, not much), and have some of the newer extras (particularly driver assistance) that help as you get older.

Just a thought - if you're serious about hiding your number plate you might want to try a bit harder. I reckon I could crack that fairly quickly.
Vehicle registration plate Car Grille Photograph Vehicle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts