Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive nearly compleated this mod, done the pedal switches, steering wheel and cruise module, but one of the wires that goes from pin 7 is puzzling me the instructions i have say to connect this to fuse f23 in passengers fusebox, does anybody know which wire i need to splice into to make this connection? nearly got done by a speed camera earlier so would like to finish this off to help save my licence

·
LED Extraordinaire
8,458 Posts
Fuse 23 is for the reverse lights, indicators, heated washer jets and aircon.... so a feed from any one of those would do then.

·
Likes to make the impossible just happen
1,073 Posts
When I Fitted this mod i put in an in line fuse (15amp) then connected it to the electric windows power cable. That is on the top of the fuse box and is purple, use a volt-meter and someone turning the ignition on and off. All you need is a wire with enough current and goes on and off with the ignition, to be honist there is a wire on the back of your stereo that does that!

·
Big Megger
253 Posts
I have connected the cruise control to the "C364 pin 1", did I a mistake? :blush: When I read the answers on this topic I had already wired the connection :blush:

Does anybody know if the pin 1 in the C364 connector comes from fuse F23?

Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.