Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Big Megger
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a de-cat fitted today, done a damn fine job of it. Not sure why they had to have a bend in it and didn't make it straight thou? Feels like it goes a bit better, trouble is it's gone from nice v6 burble to :BEEP: fighter jet. :eyesup:

Attachments

·
Big Megger
344 Posts
Hi lee, low down it sounds better than it did with just the exhaust, a real nice growl which i love, and also on overrun it sounds awesome (can't really explain the sound but reminds me of my old mk2 rs2000s) after 4000 rpm it gets really load, not a horrible tiny chav sound but a bit loader than i was expecting. Just hope it doesn't get a bit tedious. Having not heard it drive pass don't know if its out of place loud or not, but driving through a walled in road it was howling like a bloody TVR. Certainly gets peoples attention now. :L
Wayne.

·
Big Megger
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
karlos said:
it was a fair bit louder with the twin exit scorpion system and it made cool popping noises on overrun..... it went a fair bit better too!
Yeah thats the sort of noise i'm getting on overrun, tis kinda cool sounding. I'm convince this goes a fair bit better to, floored it in second coming out of janspeed and just spun round to the limiter (albeit on a damp road) but caught me by suprise, and the bin man i was passing. :L :L

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.