Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
still lost
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
finally got round to fitting it today(took 20 mins ) an im lovin the sound as round town or on the motorway it quiet but that changes when you put your foot down :shocked:
a big thanks to cooldood for givin it to FOC AN NEVER USED :L ill get some :beer: :beer: mate

Attachments

·
I'm Bang Tidy
9,548 Posts
Nice job m8,got it FOC too that makes it even
better,good on Mr Cooldood. :L

·
MEG Sergeant
2,062 Posts
looking good engine you got in there 2.0?

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
i didnt even use the long hose, i got the black color instead, so i used the original hose from pipe, also im runnin without a maf and the cone sits bang inbetween the battery n brake pump, but it hasnt knocked em yet when the engine torques.

·
still lost
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im goin to have to do somethink with the oil pipe as i dont like it as it is i might try using the old one does yours run ok without the maf

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
well it does run alot better on pulling away, i beleave it was the MAF dying as it corzed all sorts of running problems for her, (missfiring,runnin rich,hesitation) so i posted the prob here and dissconnected it and bloody hell it goes better than i ever fought it would, then a few weeks l8r i explained the prob i was having to a friend and reconnected it and it did it all over again, so i dissconnected it and it was starting other problems, like relying on VSS, i couldnt engine brake as it kept the car going under braking, i dissconnected the batt to reset ecu and it works perfectly now, im not sure if it will pass on emissions test tho as it does give it abit more fuel and stresses the CAT abit more from this, but its up2 you if think there is a difference, but deff reconnect the maf on MOT test tho.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.