Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
If you're going to do the suspension then you might as well go ahead and get it polybushed if you can afford to do it. Polyurethane bushes will last longer than the standard rubber items, so if you want to sort the suspension then it would be a good idea to do as much as possible in one go. The polyurethane bushes will firm the ride up a bit as well, so if you want to do it then go for it!

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
yes see my sig :L

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
powerflex for subframe or ebay and superflex for the roll bar (mk1/mk2 20mm bushes)

·
MEG Corporal
801 Posts
they ARB (rear and front) prevent the body roll of the car when cornering and keep the wheels (inner side) down on the road.

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
anti roll bar bushes do help on my old mk2 i replaced the anti rol lbar bushes front and back and there was quite a difference compared to rubber. the car didnt really have any other mods such as lowering.

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
nothing available yet

·
MEG Corporal
1,155 Posts
Came across these sites, don't know if they are of any assistance.
Superflex

Superflex

Wasn't sure if this was the sort of thing you searching for, however best of luck to ya
:L

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
yeah thats where i got mine but not available for front of mk3 yet

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.