Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hoping some of you experts can help out.

My factory fitted stereo in my Ford Maverick packed in a while ago with CDs stuck in the changer. I kept trying to get the CDs out with the hope it would fix but no luck. So I went to Halfords today to look at new stereos to be fitted. With the naked eye none of the double din stereos looked like they would fit. I asked the chap working there are surprise surprise even after measuring he wouldn't guarantee they would fit.

This is where I hoep you guys come in, does a standard double din stereo fit in the place the factory fitted stereo goes, or do I need to purchase a fascia? If I need a fascia any views on what I need to get, as I can't seem to find one anywhere. Thanks

·
MEG Admiral
5,650 Posts
Hoping some of you experts can help out.

My factory fitted stereo in my Ford Maverick packed in a while ago with CDs stuck in the changer. I kept trying to get the CDs out with the hope it would fix but no luck. So I went to Halfords today to look at new stereos to be fitted. With the naked eye none of the double din stereos looked like they would fit. I asked the chap working there are surprise surprise even after measuring he wouldn't guarantee they would fit.

This is where I hoep you guys come in, does a standard double din stereo fit in the place the factory fitted stereo goes, or do I need to purchase a fascia? If I need a fascia any views on what I need to get, as I can't seem to find one anywhere. Thanks
]
What model radio is fitted to your car? Any pictures?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts