Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, If I can get a cheap one (i.e a lot less than normal Sat Nav) of the 9000 VNR radios are they any good.

Do they have voices and can you put postcodes in them. Are they easy to install and reliable. Do they have upto date CDs.

Thanks for the info

Dave

·
Big Megger
310 Posts
Davismit said:
Hi, If I can get a cheap one (i.e a lot less than normal Sat Nav) of the 9000 VNR radios are they any good.

Do they have voices and can you put postcodes in them. Are they easy to install and reliable. Do they have upto date CDs.

Thanks for the info

Dave
Yes they do have voice instruction. They are easy to install, just remove existing radio and slot this one in. Don't forget GPS receiver. Pretty good search facility, town centre car parks etc. Not sure about postcodes, (can't remember).
Updates... abosolute crap. Last one was 2003. When you think of the amount of road changes since then this is very outdated now. Navtech keeps on promising a new update, this was supposed to be last April, then they said the summer, then it was last autumn and so on. To date.. still nothing :loopy:

Personally, I got fed up with the b :BEEP: t excuses all the time and got rid of mine because I doubt if any more updates are ever going to happen.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts