Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

This is my 1st post and I’ve read loads on here about the BT issue but mine is still unresolved :(

I’m having an issue that appears to be a common one with the BT module not streaming music (Ad2P) I have the HS RNS radio/sat nav unit.

when I purchased the car it would stream music fine up until my alternator needed replacing (luckily I had a 12 month warranty on the car) they replaced that but my BT module was fried so they replaced it for me too.
The module they installed was 8M5T-19C112-AV so my understanding is that it should be capable of streaming music. So it went back into the dealer but they couldn’t find what the issue was and passed it on to head office. This was about 2 years ago, I chased and chased but never got an answer.

Now I’m desperate to get it all working as it should. I tried the USB software update but the car said it wasn’t required.

would I need to get the dealer to update it to work or am I best buying a replacement? Could I be right thinking the module is too new?

I appreciate any help/support

·
Super Moderator
31,663 Posts
Check the settings using Forscan or ElmConfig, can you enable/disable audio streaming?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts