Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sadly, I'm selling my focus
I've had it for 14 years. V5 says it's had 3 owners but it's always been mine. I let my brother & my daughter borrow it for a few weeks each and foolishly signed the V5 over to them while they used it.
Anyway, it has just under 147000 miles on the clock, 1.6 litre engine, MOT til March 2019 and has been serviced annually since buying it. 2 front tyres are only a few weeks old. Engine light on and it's just started to cut out very occasionally. Having said that, it's perfectly runable. What do you think I should ask for it? I'm thinking £250?? Please help. I've never sold a car privately. I'm thinking that there might be someone on here that might want to buy it for parts? I'd hate to see it scrapped as I know there are loads of Ford lovers who might benefit from her.
Many, many thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sadly, I'm selling my focus
I've had it for 14 years. V5 says it's had 3 owners but it's always been mine. I let my brother & my daughter borrow it for a few weeks each and foolishly signed the V5 over to them while they used it.
Anyway, it has just under 147000 miles on the clock, 1.6 litre engine, MOT til March 2019 and has been serviced annually since buying it. 2 front tyres are only a few weeks old. Engine light on and it's just started to cut out very occasionally. Having said that, it's perfectly runable. What do you think I should ask for it? I'm thinking £250?? Please help. I've never sold a car privately. I'm thinking that there might be someone on here that might want to buy it for parts? I'd hate to see it scrapped as I know there are loads of Ford lovers who might benefit from her.
Many, many thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts