Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all hope this is the right place having some issues few months ago we noticed the car kind off hunting when driving it going along the road say motorway and it would feel like it speeding up slowing down and when going faster would be very slight jerking as your try to gain speed this went on for months i then had a idea we wanted a newish engine so i sourced another qxba engine and then had a garage strip it down to bare and he rebuilt it up from scratch everything was brand new pistons,etc etc i then got new turbo,steering everythin new under the hood inc rads,intercooler etc etc we then noticed when we collected car it was a little smoky under power black smoke was told its fine let everything settle down so went for runs etc etc and then decided last week to have dpf delete and s/s exhaust all way through and stage 1 purely for the raves about better fuel etc etc oh egr is blanked as well. Well this has now brought the issue we had with hunting right out into the open even on tick over it will all sudden change tone and as u tend to go faster its like a loud whiring noise which is the hunting noise that is made louder with new s/s system it is also now bringing up a code P003A-17 turbocharger/supercharger boost control a possition excedes limit and the car goes into limp mode when the temp reaches 77c or if im using the turbo alot trying to get in out traffic in mornings took it back to the guy who rebuilt the engine and the PRESSURE BOOST CONTROL VALVE SOLENOID was red hot but these where also replaced when new engine was fitted the only parts that are not new are pipes around the car injectors as they were tested by him and jets where fine and also the diesel pump im lost as to what could be going on oh the other part that wasnt replaced was the thermostat and housing as i had ordered the wrong one any help would be great i love the car and want to keep it

1 - 1 of 1 Posts