- Ford will reveal the all-new Edge SUV in European specification and will debut the new Ranger pickup with the full SUV and AWD line-up on show at the Frankfurt Motor Show
- Ford Performance line-up including Focus RS and Ford GT also on display
- Ford Live! Webcasts to cover topics from consumer trends to gamification
Ford will also show the new Ford Ranger pickup for the first time in Europe, with the flagship Wildtrak model on display in Frankfurt.
Edge and Ranger are among eight Ford models offered with AWD or four-wheel drive, including the all-new Focus RS, Galaxy, S-MAX, Mondeo and Mondeo Vignale. Edge also expands Ford's SUV line-up in Europe that includes the EcoSport - now available to order without a rear-mounted spare wheel, and offering interior enhancements and a revised driving experience - and AWD-equipped Kuga - now available with SYNC 2 connectivity and an 8-inch touchscreen.
The Ford SUV and AWD line-up including the Focus RS will be joined on the Ford stand, Hall 9, Messe Frankfurt, from Sept. 16 by the full Ford Performance range for Europe, including Focus ST and Focus ST diesel, and Fiesta ST. In addition the new Ford Mustang fastback and convertible will be on view to showgoers, alongside the new Ford GT ultra-high-performance supercar.
Ford will deliver a series of Ford Live! Webcasts featuring Ford executives and industry experts, available to attend at the Ford stand or online at http://iaa2015.fordpresskits.com:
- 11:00-11:15 CET: Jim Farley, chairman and CEO, Ford of Europe and Andrew Eynon, BSM Research partner - SUVs: The consumer shift toward multi-capable products
- 15:00-15:15 CET: Derek Ward, technical specialist, Global Advanced Vehicle Dynamics and Hilton Holloway, automotive journalist - AWD: Deciphering the technology and consumer benefits
- 11:00-11:15 CET: Barb Samardzich, vice president and chief operating officer, Ford of Europe and Bjoern Bartholdy, professor for media design and co-director, Cologne Game Lab - Global mobility issues and gamification
- 13:00-13:15 CET: Roelant de Waard, vice president, Marketing, Sales & Service, Ford of Europe and Ben Collins, former "Stig" on the BBC's "Top Gear" - Ford Performance line-up and Focus RS update