Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· MEG Captain
4,283 Posts
deep dish rims rule ;) Oz the wheels are RH alurad Topline AA rims 19" to suit audi/merc fitment and are simular to the merc lorinser/aero rims........pcd is 112 on 5 stud granadas the same pcd as mercs........

on my old mk2 ghia x i had a set of merc amg penta 5 spokes (pic) which i still have and are worth a fortune now after seeing a set go for silly money on ebay a while ago....looked well smart in the 80s with the arches rolled.....

as for FWD and RWD it has to be RWD everytime...fwd just sit and spin down the pod because of weight transfer... whereas the rwd get far better traction....also rwd is good for steering from the rear..depends what peeps prefer realy as to what is best.........

Attachments

· MEG Captain
4,283 Posts
DJDIGITALD said:
RWD Rocks everytime!

Oz those alloys look like modified genuine Scorpio alloys :L
streetboy said:
Oz the wheels are RH alurad Topline AA rims 19" to suit audi/merc fitment and are simular to the merc lorinser/aero rims........pcd is 112 on 5 stud granadas the same pcd as mercs........
found a pic :L

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.