Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Never knowingly understood
23,164 Posts
Here's my selection from the TF Stand. Sorry if your car isn't there, I either had a 'should've gone to Specsavers' moment or you had gone by the time I got back from wandering about the show

(click on each piccie to see them at 100%)

·
23,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
23,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
23,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
23,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
"THE RED IS HERE..."
4,863 Posts
great pics again, andy....

·
Registered
288 Posts
Nice pics mate,some lovely cars on the TF stand,got a lot of work to do to mine before id put it on there

pics 5&6,like the indicators in the mirrors...........something else to add to the never ending to do list

·
"THE RED IS HERE..."
4,863 Posts
Nice pics mate,some lovely cars on the TF stand,got a lot of work to do to mine before id put it on there

pics 5&6,like the indicators in the mirrors...........something else to add to the never ending to do list
that was alex car with the indicators in the wing mirrors...it isa painful and expensive mod to do if you want to look exactly like that....

·
Registered
288 Posts

that was alex car with the indicators in the wing mirrors...it isa painful and expensive mod to do if you want to look exactly like that....
[/quote]
painful & expensive.......................cross that one off the list then
!!!

does look good though

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
Nice pics, and you got the shed car from its best angle (#21)

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
good job the rims are not too visible... i tried aldi's wonder wheels equivalent, but i think i need f****** miracle wheels!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts