Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i got me an xantia parcel shelf but how do i remove the blind? i dont want to go pulling at things and find i break it

cheers

·
"THE RED IS HERE..."
4,863 Posts
pull the blind then use a flat screwdriver to lift the casing and slot it into the hole...once one side is free the other one will follow just need a little pulling....

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
mine has end covers on the underside where kazudog's does not in his picture do i need to get them off? if so how?

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
got it now. pull the blind up it reveals a single screw on either side undo it to release the end caps underneath. then keeping the blind up squease the edges to get the lip to pop down through the hole, job done.

im guessing the underside end caps were not fitted to the mondeo because they were in the way?

they are not needed anyway because the lip will hold the blind in place and theres no chance of the unit coming out the top when you pull the blind because the bottom part is much thicker

·
"THE RED IS HERE..."
4,863 Posts
Great job, mate...

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
anyone got a picture with the boot closed?

·
I'm Bang Tidy
9,548 Posts
totalguy said:
anyone got a picture with the boot closed?
From inside.

Attachments

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
sorry i should have said lol i meant from outside, but thats good to see also :)

·
"THE RED IS HERE..."
4,863 Posts
will look for it and post it later...

·
"THE RED IS HERE..."
4,863 Posts

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i was looking for picture with boot closed

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i got the blind just interested to see what it looks like have to wait to get it done not confident to do it myself

·
"THE RED IS HERE..."
4,863 Posts
i can help you do it when we see each other again....

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks thats what i wanted :) ive still yet to do it the weather is shit and my brother aint had time off yet lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.