Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone
Fitted Fogs on Xmas eve. Could not have done it without the excellent info. I think the most important bit of info is the explanation by Rhys about the purple loop (taped to wiring loom). Thankyou all :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
MEG Sergeant
2,062 Posts
put up some pics of ya work..

·
at Vanishing Point....
3,994 Posts
No problem mate. I had the same when I fitted front fogs to my Verona - front fogs would only work when the headlights were on, and blew out a 7.5A fuse. My temporary fix for that was a 10A fuse. Until I found MEG and discovered the need to alter the purple loop. The result of that was fogs which worked when the sidelights were on and I could put a 7.5A fuse back in again :L

·
Big Megger
250 Posts
[quote name=stuart w]put up some pics of ya work..
[/quote]

I have the complete "how to" for the Foglights, including pictures Etc. (it was on the original forum) However it is a very large file and I cannot upload it.

I submitted it to the workshop 3 months ago and sent the file to the workshop controller, however he has not been able to find the time to put it into the workshop.

If you want a copy please PT me and I'll willingly send you it. However it is 4mb in size

Cheers

Ken

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.