Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Dog's Taxi
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me if they ever did a full electric half leather front seats for the Mk4.5 ?

·
MEG Corporal
2,722 Posts
hmmm, like the Titanium X sport seats? Example Here ...though standard they only have up/down ( I think) and full electric with memory was an option (but manual Lumbar adjustment)

·
Dog's Taxi
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply.

·
Registered
346 Posts
These are also available on the Tit X. They have options of 8 way electric operation with or without memory

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
These are also available on the Tit X. They have options of 8 way electric operation with or without memory
I always thought the 8-way was only a full leather seat :unsure:

·
Big Megger
3,065 Posts
According to my 2011 brochure the 8 way electric seat was only available as an OPTION on the Titanium (Alacantra / leather in ebony (half leather), Windsor premium leather in Ebony. Windsor premium leather in medium light stone). Tit X (colours as previous) and Tit X sport (Alacantra leather in Ebony only).

·
Dog's Taxi
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How hard is it to swap over the front seat covers. Is it worth getting a worn pair of front seat and doing the cover swap.
also would the mk5 front seats fit the mk4.5 ?

·
Registered
152 Posts
According to my 2011 brochure the 8 way electric seat was only available as an OPTION on the Titanium (Alacantra / leather in ebony (half leather), Windsor premium leather in Ebony. Windsor premium leather in medium light stone). Tit X (colours as previous) and Tit X sport (Alacantra leather in Ebony only).
My 2011 TXS has the 8 way adjustable with memory front seats in half leather and as said it was an option,i thought the 8 way only came with the memory function though.

·
I Love Diesel
2,356 Posts
Only the driver's seat ever has memory, doesn't it?

·
MEG Corporal
2,722 Posts
Yes. It is in mine at least and just electric adjust on passenger seat.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts