Ford Automobiles Forum banner

Fuel leak question

284 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  mark1316
Guys I have a fuel leak had the car up on ramps today and found where its coming from
I cant get the pics to load ro added a link.
Anyone know what this part is called ? Or is it a fuel pump i need ?
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Hard to see what the part is from your picture.

Where is the part in question?
Looks a bit like a fuel filter but the diesel one is located in the rear corner of the engine bay.
its at the rear of the car . I think its the electric fuel pump ? It would put you in mind of a coil from an old car ?
Its well rusted and when I put the new handbrake cables on I must have disturbed it
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.