Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Flesh and blood and camoflage
1,636 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to ask a very silly, basic question. My Mondey is only my 2nd car and the first one didn't last long so never needed to buy any parts for it. If I go into the Ford dealer who normally serviced the Mondeo before I bought it, will they usually have common items in stock or will things need to be ordered? Will it depend on the dealer? Just looking to do a service on the car, and a few different belts may need changing.

Cheers folks.

Jaz

·
Resident LED Guru
2,912 Posts
I usually find taht service parts are behind the counter. Its genearally parts of trim and components taht you dont regularly need to change like manifolds that have to be ordered in. Belts and filters, oil, coolant etc should be in stock. Water pipes and stuff, the chances are will need ordered

·
MEG Corporal
801 Posts
they should have in stock the most common parts. it mainly depends how much turnover they do.
you can usually check availability on the phone, or at least that is what i do, i wouldn't say that they can't surprise you even after tel confirmation. so....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.