Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a Power flow cat-back fitted today at Big City Tires in Notts for £350. I wanted two exits (one the same the other side) but they said they couldn't do the necessary bodywork so I went for the single exit. Thought the oval shape would suit the hole better but think the zaust's exit hole is a little smaller than I wanted.

I should really stop takin photos on Thursdays as the stupid neighbours always have their bin out even tho bin day is Friday :loopy:

Attachments

·
Uncle Nasty
9,086 Posts
Looks good to me mate :L ...Much better than a stupid big bean can jobbie...

·
Window licking mong
39,488 Posts
nice one! shame they bottled out of cutting the hole, it only took him about 10 minutes to cut the hole out on mine.

·
MEG Admiral
2,554 Posts
yup same here phil, suppose its down to `tradesman` on the job, and any grief there would get for doing it wrong :whistling:

Attachments

·
TDDI Buff
37,060 Posts
i had to look close in the last pic thought there was an owl in the tail pipe :}

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
percybigun said:
nice one! shame they bottled out of cutting the hole, it only took him about 10 minutes to cut the hole out on mine.
Yeah, I'm a bit gutted bout that as two exits woulda looked smart. Did they just cut a hole in the bottom of yours tho? As on mine they would have needed to cut a shape in the bumper like '0' not just like this 'n' if you see what I mean?

·
Im Back !!!!
3,483 Posts
totalguy said:
i had to look close in the last pic thought there was an owl in the tail pipe :}
:rocker: :smoking: "Now the drugs don't work
They just make you worse" :rocker: :smoking:

·
Registered
37 Posts
hi i work for alpha tyres at leeds for one exhaust at each side fitted and working including bumper cutout would cost you £350+vat we are a powerflow dealership were not scared of bumper triming :D

·
MEG Admiral
2,554 Posts

·
MEG Sergeant
1,404 Posts
arabianjules said:
yup same here phil, suppose its down to `tradesman` on the job, and any grief there would get for doing it wrong :whistling:
yea but cutting into an stkit is a bit more risky than cuttin in to the rubbber on the bottom of a mk1 bumper, i cut my mk1 bumper and its a joke how easy it is.

nice exhaust btw

1 - 18 of 18 Posts