Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
12,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry to those who dont like decals but tuff lol

Had to be done seen them somewhere else and fell in love with them, bastard to fit but worth it, with the contrast... :woot: :woot:

I know one of the piccies show there is ruffles in the sticker at the end but i have sorted it out now lol..... :gayfight:

Well enjoy :thumbup:

Oh and new plate, maybe illegal maybe not who cares i know i dont :blush:

Take care all :laugh:

MEG ANGEL

:L :L :L :L :L :L :L

Attachments

·
AKA The Twigg!
9,331 Posts
i am liking the stripes mate. do suit the car well. better than i expected. also see you got your plate back on now mate. good stuff. see you sunday!!!

Dan :L

·
Big Megger
293 Posts
They ROCK!!!!

they look very good mate, nice and subtle, are they from ebay?

·
Back in England.......
18,700 Posts
They do actually look very good :L

Subtle but they do stand out. I don't think they would work any higher up but they look good there.

·
Big Megger
293 Posts
I wonder how they would look on a silver background? did you notice if they did another colours? cos maybe a black would look better on silver

·
Registered
472 Posts
i dunno about them the full length of the car - it seems a bit too much.

how about the top line tapering off somewhere near the B pillar, if not earlier, and the lower line finishing somewhere in the middle of the rear door?

·
Registered
9,474 Posts
that looks smart matey, don't think it would look any better with any other colours but perf. blue and white stripes.....they are a barsteward to fit tho, I fitted the same ones to my fez and they were a right royal pain in the arris.... :whistling:

nice one... :L

·
at Vanishing Point....
3,994 Posts
They look fanfeckingtastic Lee :L

As some have said they do seem to end a bit abrubtly tho. Shame they don't do a bullet end for the front/rear bumpers. But that's just silly. Just glad you ain't gone for the 'up and over NO OVERTAKING' lines :blush:

·
at Vanishing Point....
3,994 Posts
KETTERSUK said:
LOL funny you mention that Rhys :whistling:
:nono:

1 - 20 of 115 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.