Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Gavin T
9,319 Posts
Me and the misses have been having a bit of a disagreement as to which colour to do the headlights on her Focus. She wants me to do the blackeyes mod like i did on the Mondeo, and i want to colour code them. I was going to buy the ST170 black headlights, but even off ebay they are a tad expensive. So what do you think? (im not doing it until about mid january anyway)

Attachments

·
Resident Old Fart !
7,070 Posts
Black all the way ..not too keen on colour coded ones :)

·
MEG Captain
4,819 Posts
have a play about with photoshop :L

·
MEG Sergeant
2,062 Posts
black eyed..

·
F.T.M.
688 Posts
have to say black all the way for me.... :L

·
Back in England.......
18,700 Posts
I'd say balck eyes as the car is dark anyway and it would look good with the black grille :L

·
Back in a Mondeo
5,462 Posts
Get some bigger alloys and a nice exhaust. Makes any car look better. :L

Heres a thought, change over the alloys from you mondy to the focus and post up some pics! Even if you do one side just to see what it would look like (of the Focus).

·
I'm Bang Tidy
9,548 Posts
Do the black eyes,on the lights.
Are there any girlie mods that she would like doing,on the car,or it could be that she is really
impressed with your ZS that this is how she wants it to look. :L

·
Gavin T
9,319 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Deffo no girlie mods going on! I drive it 50% of the time so theres no way anything pink or girlie is finding its way onto the car! Another thing that was going to go on at some point is the front fogs from the ST170. These together with the blackeyes and colour coding would give it a similar appearance to my ZS from the front.

·
I'm Bang Tidy
9,548 Posts
Don't be a spoil sport,buy her some of these.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.