Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
MEG Sergeant
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just ordered a pair of deluxe heated grips,they are in the sale on the m and p site,reduded to £19,99 which i thought was pretty good.
anyone on here got any and if so are they any good. i was just wonderin what there like thats all,plus i thought it was a crackin deal.they got a fast start and different settings for the heat which i thought was unusual but saying that,with me not ever having any i dont know if thats the norm.
cheers
steve :L

·
MEG Admiral
2,642 Posts
my mate had some on his last bike and he loved them in the winter but as they stayed on all the time he said he hated them in the summer, we ended up putting a cut off switch on them. but that sounds like a good price mate and iirc they are easy to fit

·
MEG Sergeant
2,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cheers m8,
yeh im not sure if this bikes had um on before or not cos its got a switch on it,but these ones u can turn um off and all. i canna wait till they come through and get um on, im glad there easy to install then cos im crap at electrics.

·
Dude
1,941 Posts
I had some of these on my Runner, and they were fantastic. Kept your hands just warm through your gloves and when it rained your could feel your fingers and feel your brakes etc better the soaking wet gloves.

£19.99 seems a real bargin, i think i paid just short of £50!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.