Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought some off ebay, nice n cheap, but was just wondering how these actually work? Do they just plug into a connector somewhere and do they have to be wired to a seperate switch to work off, say the quick clear screen? any help would be great. (its a W reg st24 if that helps)

·
MEG Admiral
2,642 Posts
if you have an st24 then iirc you already have them

·
MEG Admiral
2,642 Posts
with the front screen i think

·
MEG Admiral
2,642 Posts
yep thats what others say too, with the front screen :L

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sounds strange then. i noticed on the picture on the ebay listing that there were wires coming from the jets with a connector on the end, yet when i removed mine the other day due to them not working there was no wiring. Ill just have to see when they turn up!

·
ST200 baby
7,993 Posts
you can tell , reomve the under bonnet padding or pull it back far enough for you to see the rear of the washer jets , you should see a small'ish multi plug , thats for them to be heated , all so antoher way is , if its cold and there is damp on the bonnet , turn your front screen on and you will see a dry patch form around the washer jets as the heat from the is drying out the damp.

1.Push the front heat screen button = heated front screen and washer jets.

2.Push the rear heat screen button = heated rear screen and wing mirrors

:L

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.