Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello there!
i am chris from cheltenham,been lurking here for a bit and thought i would join up.i am on mondeosport a bit.
i own a modified mk1 V6 which is waiting to have its bodykit,morrettes and svt kit fitted....its been waiting a while!
see you about! ;)

·
Registered
9,474 Posts
hello there mate, I'm in Pershore not far from you, theres a couple of other meggers here as well....someone i worked with last week has an uncle who is some kind of manager at the Ford dealership there, been meaning to go over and check out their service prices....

·
Never knowingly understood
23,164 Posts
Alright Chris, welcome to the world that is MEG m8.

There's loads here... help, advice and enjoyment in general.

When you sign up for Gold Membership (only £10), you can participate in the Gold Community Zone, for subjects other than Mondeo...

Some Gold member forums are:
The Private Forum, Comedy Zone,
Consumer Electronics Technology & IT,
Sports, Photography, Spotted was it you.
There's also the Armchair Market, where you can post sales, wants, eBay finds, etc, etc...

[color:brown]There are now 2 new Gold forums; Gaming and Offers/Discounts/Vouchers[/color]

Andy.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for the welcome guys ;)
newannaive
yep,pershore is not far away from me,been through there a few times.
si lives in cleeve by me as well,he's siv6si on mondeosport,dont know his name on here.
see you about!
chris :thankyousign:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks again for the welcome guys
jeff
the audi box is as smooth as you like,it is shifting now,apparently when they took the battery off when they took the box out it obviously lost all the ecu parameters while it was sat there for 3 weeks,then when they started it up it would'nt idle,found the throttle sensor was covered in s***.cleaned it off and serviced the K&N and it is now as smooth as f***.
it must have been running rough since i got it....i now feel confident flooring it again,no slipping clutch or whining gearbox.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts