Ford Automobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Big Megger
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:woot: thought i would itroduce myself im karl the owner of 2 ford 1 a mondeo 1.8 nreg and 2 a cossie granada 2.9 24valve the mondeo needs some work to get it looking great but the other is done
i am a car valeter by trade and know quite a bit about the mechanics
karl

·
Registered
163 Posts
Welcome to MEG fella

Its a wealth of knowledge out there!!!!!

Go gold n you can buy bits for the bread knives motor on here in the Gold For Sale forums!!!

got any pics of the cozzie m8 sounds sweet

:driving: :L

·
Big Megger
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:L i have got some pics but cant work out how to get them on here im better with cars than computers. its running 260bhp at the mo and still got a boost valve to fit if i can work it out i will stick em on thanks for the welcome
[color:red][/color]
karl

·
Never knowingly understood
23,164 Posts
Welcome to the world that is MEG Karl.

To attach a piccie of you Grannie Cosworth, click on the 'Manage Files' link. This is situated below the white box that you place text in when posting a thread. From there, click 'Browse' and search you PC for the piccie. OK it, and then click 'Add'. Wait till it's loaded, then click 'Finished'. Then click 'Add Post'...... Job done :L theres a 488Kb limit on file size btw.

When you sign up for Gold Membership (only £10), you can participate in the Gold Community Zone, for subjects other than Mondeo...

You can also upload your personal Avatar...

Some Gold member forums are:
The Private Forum, Comedy Zone,
Consumer Electronics Technology & IT,
Sports, Photography, Spotted was it you.
There's also the Armchair Market, where you can post sales, wants, eBay finds, etc, etc...

[color:brown]There are now 2 new Gold forums; Gaming and Offers/Discounts/Vouchers[/color]

Andy.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts